Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I live in your trees amongst your fearless leaves

And yet another beautiful 70 degree day in Savannah!! Splendid! Did some etsy diggin' around yestserday and here are some lovlies I came across (most at a decent price!) If only I didn't have to save all my money right now.













Oh the love I have for each of these items... I just keep telling myself to be patient. Once in Denver I have lots of time and careful selecting for decorating our apartment. I'm so excited I can't even say! I've only been out west before once this past September when I went to Seattle to visit my brother and his girlfriend with Dillon and it was so unbelievably beautiful!! I'd never seen anything so mystical and foreign to me in my life. I love the atmosphere and energy there is out west and I can't wait to start a new stage of my life there with Dill. I felt so much more safe there, even though Seattle is a much bigger city than I do here in Savannah. It can be quite dangerous here, I've had several friend mugged at gunpoint and I've heard many stories about girls being molested and raped. :( I'm ready to live in a place where I feel safe walking around. Where I don't to have my mace in hand at every moment in time at night. I don't have a car so I do LOTS of walking and biking. Savannah is a great city to not have a car because everything is flat and so accessible but it can be a very dangerous alternative so I have to be on my guard at all times.

Anyways, I'm off to get ready and pack a lunch for another lovely day at the park with Dill, Paddie and Amanda!

xoxoxo

0 loves: